The kindergarten is open from SEPTEMBER 2019 from 6:45 to 17:30. Children arrive at kindergarten no later than 8:15.
Regime of the day
6:45 – 8:30 – Children arriving, play freely
8:30 – 8:45 – Welcoming kids, community circle
8:45 – 9:00 – Warm-up, health and physical activities
9:05 – 9:30 – Hygiene, snack
9:35 – 9:55 – Preschool education
10:00 – 11:00 – Walk
11:05 – 11:30 – Art activities
11:10 – 11: 30 – Hobby groups
11:30 – 11: 45 – We’re singing
12:00 – 12:30 – Lunch
12:35 – 12:45 – Hygiene
12:45 – 14:15 – Rest
14:20 – 14:45 – Hygiene, snack
14:45 – 17:30 – Spontaneous games, children’s activities, children go home
Sanitary day – 15. 11. 2019, 9. 4. 2020
Christmas – 23. 12. 2019 – 3. 1. 2020
Easter – 10. 4. – 13. 4. 2020
Summer – 24. 8. – 31. 8. 2020
The kindergarten is closed during public holidays.
For the closure of kindergartens during the Christmas, Easter holidays or public holidays we return money for meals. Children who go 2 or 3 days a week to kindergarten can choose their extra days next month.
– Arrival to the kindergarten before 8:15 am, at 8:15 the kindergarten is locked, later arrival (eg. due to a doctor) must be reported by 8:00 am.
– Excuse children that they will not come that day until 7:00 am.
– Check out lunch always by 12:00 the day before. If the parent does not check out lunch in time, it is automatically charged.
– In the case of trips, theaters, photography, salt caves, etc. the kindergarten contributes partially to the activities.
– Picking up children: After lunch – 12:30 – 13:00, After rest – 15:00 – 17:30
In our kindergarten
Every kid must have
– Bring a whole package of tissue paper at the beginning of the school year and in the middle of the year
– Toothbrush, toothpaste, cup – cup signed!
– Bring full slippers or sandals for children, not open slippers! – In the closet everyone child has to have spare clothes and/or clothes for outside to change
– Blanket, pillow – covered and small sheets
– Everyone has to have his/hers own cup – ceramic or glass, not plastic
– Children can bring their own toys from home only for sleeping
– If the parent checks out child from the kindergarten, the school fee is automatically forfeited.
– If the child does not attend kindergarten for a month, it is necessary to pay a fee of CZK 3,000 / per month, otherwise the place in the kindergarten will be forfeited.
– Children who attend 2 or 3 days a week can choose spare days (were not at the kindergarten due to an illness, etc.) for up to 1 month.
– School fees must ALWAYS be paid by the 20th day of the previous month. If the school fee is not paid on time, the child cannot be in kindergarten!
– At the beginning of the school year, parents report the child’s attendance to the kindergarten, which is mandatory. It is not possible to reduce the number of days of attendance during the year. Only if the child starts attending at the beginning of the year for example 2 days a week to get used to, then later the days can be increased.
– During enrollment in the kindergarten, it is necessary to pay a reservation fee of CZK 3,000, which is deducted from the school fee in the first month. If the child doesn´t start attending kindergarten, it is non-refundable.
– The fifth week of the month is free at full attendance. (No refunds in case of absence from kindergarten).
We offer hobby groups, which are provided for us by the RYTMIK company:
English on the move – Tuesday
Creative hands – Monday
Little Olympian – Friday
The price of lunch is 28 CZK, 1 snack 14 CZK.
Check out meal by 12:00 the day before. If parents do not check out on time, they can pick it up at the kindergarten until 12:00.
In the absence of the child in kindergarten, we return money for meal.
In our kindergarten the children have lunch and two snacks. The company ERTUS – školní jídny, spol. s.r.o. is delivering meal for our kindergarten since September 2019. This company specializes on cooking for kindergartens and primary schools. Drinking regime is provided for children throughout the day. Everything is included in the price.
REGISTERING MEAL: Lunches and snacks must be checked out the day before by 12 noon. If parents do not check out the meal in time, it is automatically charged.
Rules of cohabitation of children in kindergarten
We love each other, we are friends, we help each other, we solve problems with a friend by agreement.
We don’t run in class, we walk.
Every toy has its place, we return the toys after the game.
Our hands help each other, they don’t hurt each other.
We rest quietly, we do not disturb friends.
We let the flowers grow, we can smell them. We are conservationists.
We don’t shout, we speak quietly. When a friend speaks, we listen to what he/she has to say.
In our kindergarten
I offer afternoon, evening and weekend babysitting at your home.
The price is 200 CZK / hour. From midnight the price is 250CZK / hour.
When babysitting 2 children (siblings) a 50% discount is provided for the second child.